Team Lead for Sales, CRM and After Sales
Accenture is looking for an experienced team lead for SAP CRM, Sales & After Sales
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects and the services we deliver are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
We offer you a unique role in a mature client engagement building on a long-term trusted relationship, where quality is priority one.
You will be managing a team of highly skilled and experienced consultants, working not only with SAP, but also with a broad set of applications in an environment of constant change. This gives you the opportunity to contribute directly and through your global Accenture colleagues. You will be focusing on keeping stable, flawless daily operations in the above-designated areas while being instrumental in contributing to the future digital IT growth platform.
- Manage and lead a combined team of onsite, nearshore and offshore professionals
- Accountable for KPI’s and SLA’s in regards to Application Maintenance
- Balance demand/supply on work across Incident Management, Minor Enhancement & Projects
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Network globally within Accenture and bring the best of Accenture to the client
- Take an active role in innovation and continuous improvement
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of 6 years of documented SAP CRM, SD and/or AFS experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with managing a multi-cultural organisation
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Ability to work on both operational, tactic and strategical levels
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements in Denmark and internationally
- Previous experience from a similar position will be an advantage
- Functional and customizing skills within CRM or SD will be an advantage
- SAP Certification will be an advantage – especially for new technologies within Sales & CRM
- Experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- You are fluent in English and preferably one of the Scandinavian languages.
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
You will receive your own career counsellor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment?
Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvad lægger I særligt mærke til i uopfordrede ansøgninger?
Når vi læser uopfordrede ansøgninger, lægger vi især mærke til om ansøgeren fanger vores opmærksomhed hurtigt og får overbevist os om, at vi ikke kan undværre hende eller ham hos Accenture.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.