Senior Cloud Advisory
Cloud and Infrastructure Consulting Lead
Public cloud is becoming a mainstream capability across industries, and making this happen in large scale requires unique combination of capabilities: understanding of large enterprises needs and constraints while being deeply knowledgeable and experienced in the new technical, operational and commercial models of true cloud.
Accenture Infrastructure Consulting is at the forefront of the wide adoption of cloud in all dimensions: we know our clients and their industries deeply, starting from the business potential and pain points, through applications and enterprise architecture and reaching deep into their infrastructure. We know how to make transformations happen, how exciting and challenging that is.
- Lead sales and delivery of cloud transformations, building on our teams of highly skilled cloud planning, design and implementation professionals.
- Act as business leader and subject matter expert: drive direct consulting business in cloud and materially demonstrate Accenture’s ability to provide complete cloud transformations.
- Drive managed services in cloud, together with our specialist solution architects and managed services leadership
- Advise our clients’ IT and business leaders on the key decisions they need to take with their data centers and computing services but also other digital infrastructure domains
- Demonstrate strong rotation to the new, in core infrastructure and its automation and interfaces with application development. Assist clients deploy new infrastructure management and DevOps capabilities such as Docker and Chef/Puppet.
- Shape and lead transformational programs around cloud for the top 50 companies across the Nordic region
+ Basic qualifications
- Infrastructure and application analysis and planning – technical and commercial
- Cloud and application migration design and execution
- Infrastructure and technology architectures and methodologies
- Skills and ideally certifications in public cloud technologies
- Project and people management, service delivery processes and ITIL
- Presentation and effective communication, business acumen and strategic mindset
- Infrastructure services cost analysis and optimization, business case development
- C-suite communications
- Demonstrated ability to drive business in the infrastructure / cloud domain
- Proven track record of repeated and profitable cloud and data center transformation / migration experience including leading the change
- Designing large scale cloud solutions. Demonstrated hands-on experience of related technologies
- Commercial shaping and sales of consulting services in the cloud and infrastructure areas. Track record of closing major sales.
- Market knowledge and understanding of cost levels in the infrastructure space, and competitive pricing experience in the data center / cloud area
- Advising customers’ IT and business leadership on the above topics
We have the industry’s strongest technology alliances, in public and private cloud as well as applications and beyond. We know our clients deeply and have a solid reputation for delivering high performance. This is also recognized in the market, e.g. IDC has rated Accenture as the Leader in Cloud Professional Services.
Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for competitive base compensation and performance based pay.
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
Hvilke fejl begår kandidater ofte i et CV?
Jeg synes ikke, vi ser det ofte, men et CV, der ikke er kronologisk eller indeholder for mange detaljer og fyldord kommer til at virke uoverskueligt.
Management Consulting Analyst i Accenture
Interesse for teknologi er ikke et must, men en fordel, når du skal rådgive Accentures kunder om it-systemer og nye måder at arbejde på. Til gengæld er det et must at trives med udfordringer og højt tempo.
Software Engineer Analyst i Accenture
Christian Rønn Jensen har som IT-konsulent i Accenture sin hverdag hos kunden. Det kræver selvstændighed, men giver også en stejl læringskurve og hurtig indsigt i forskellige virksomhedstyper.