Are you a student looking for a part time job? We are a workplace filled with opportunities to build competencies and grow a value-based skillset for life. We know you will like us!
We are looking for people - not CV's. We are not looking for perfect. We believe in working with our strenghts. And people with a strong desire to learn, the motivation to continually do things better, who like to find simple ways through common sense and lead by example; tend to be extra successful with us.
Could this be you? Then don't miss out!
Enough of promotion - where are the currently available jobs? Go check out here: https://da-jobs.about.ikea.com/soeg-jobs/Danmark/24107/2/2623032/56/10/25/2
Working at IKEA
IKEA has a very clear and simple idea about our people: To give down-to-earth, straight forward co-workers the opportunity to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles, so that together they are strongly committed to creating a better everyday life for themselves and customers.
We recruit based on values and we sincerely believe in people’s different talents.
Fancy a bigger responsibility, a lateral step in a completely new function or want to deepen your expert skills? You decide - there is a place for everyone who share our passion to make the world a little bit better and at the same time help people to furnish beautiful homes.
WE ARE PROUD ABOUT WHAT WE DO
- We welcome more than 1 billion customers to IKEA each year
- By 2030, our ambition is to become climate positive and regenerate resources while growing the IKEA business.
- We are present in 60 markets worldwide
- We consist of 12 franchising groups; INGKA is the largest with 378 IKEA stores in 30 countries, generating over 90% of all IKEA store sales.
- 445 IKEA stores and a total of 500+ sales locations
- In 2021, IKEA.com had approximately 4,5 billion visits worldwide