Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5073190123
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Firewall Security Analyst within its Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) group. This position will be based out of Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson recognizes that information is a critical business asset and that our ability to handle, control and protect this asset will have a direct and significant impact on our success as a business. The Firewall Security Analyst will be a member of the Supply Chain & Product Security team, whose responsibilities include providing firewall security consulting and services across manufacturing, distribution, ERP, and Quality & Compliance. The analyst is responsible for firewall audits, rules and policy approval and supporting operational firewalls. You will partner with Network Services, Global Network Security team and enterprise technology teams globally to assist in defining standards and guidelines and ensure firewalls are deployed and operating in alignment with policy firewall compliance and approved configuration.
- Engages in Credo-based decision-making
- Analyze data flows across firewalls
- Design firewall rules and policies
- Review and approve firewall change requests
- Perform audits of firewall configurations, rules and policies
- Partnering with Supply Chain assessment teams and provide support during manufacturing plant and distribution center assessments
- Assist with security events/incidents, supporting incident response activities with Cybersecurity Operations Center as appropriate
- Communicate and raise operational issues in a timely manner
- Partner with internal teams to improve existing processes and policies
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is preferred; preferably in computer science, risk management, security, or a related major
- A minimum of 4 year of overall professional IT experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of network and firewall security experience is required
- An understanding of network routing and switching, firewalls, network monitoring, traffic analysis, IDS/IPS is required
- An understanding of, and the ability to recognize network-based threats and vulnerabilities is required
- Broad IT background, with expertise in Information Security is required
- Professional experience in Supply Chain IT/OT environments is preferred
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, CVSS, and CVE is required
- Highly effective internal and external communicator with extraordinary oral, written and presentation skills is required
- Willingness and the ability to learn in a dynamic environment is required
- Shown analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the desire to assist others in solving issues is required
- Highly motivated with the willingness to take ownership / responsibility for their work as well as the ability to work alone or as part of a team is required
- This position will sit in Raritan, NJ and will require up to 20% travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.