Job ID :
Belgium - Remote
Account Manager Chromatography, Elemental Analysis and Mass Spectrometry- Belgium
Job ID : 67683BR
Location :Belgium - Remote
Thermo Fisher Scientific
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Products, Market and Team
The Thermo Scientific Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division (CMD) portfolio covers a broad range of product including; Liquid Chromatography (U)HPLC; Ion Chromatography; Elemental Analysis (ICP-OES, ICP MS); and Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS, LC-MS/MS)
With our Analytical Instruments, Software and Integrated Workflows we serve customer in Academic Research, Biopharma, Clinical & Toxicology, Environmental, Food & Beverage, Forensics, Life Sciences, Pharma.
A team of colleagues within the Benelux and Europe can support you and our customers with expertise, additional product knowledge and demo capabilities.
- The primary point of contact for the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division (CMD) portfolio and services in your area of the Belgium market.
- Actively and enthusiastically promote and sell CMD Instruments, Software and Integrated Workflows
- Identify and interpret customer’s requirements and align those to Thermo Fisher Scientific capabilities.
- Apply Thermo Fisher Scientific solutions to the customer needs and effectively communicate these to end users.
- Build a strategy to grow the accounts and territory for the respective products and exceed customer expectations
- Achieve sales targets by finding new opportunities and growing business with current customers
- Develop strong connections and relationships across the territory and within the customer organization.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with peers in the Sales, Sales/Support and Technical service to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Discuss business forecasts, development and growth opportunities in your area with regional sales management.
- Maintain and regularly enter accurate and complete customer data and sales project information into the company CRM system (SalesForce.Com).
- Exchange Account Information and Sales Leads within and across Thermo Fisher Scientific commercial divisions.
- Active involvement in trade shows, user meetings, seminars and other customer facing events.
- Bachelor or Master degree in (Life) Sciences related discipline with analytical skills
- Relevant sales and/or product portfolio experience
- Listen actively, communicate openly, build trust and comfort
- Flexible, self-motivated and good organizational skills
- ‘Winning Together’ team work skills
- Passionate professional with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Commercial mindset to build and develop customer relations and close sales
- Understanding business development with strong selling skills
- Seek continues development
- Good knowledge of Dutch,French and English, speak and write
- Valid driver’s license
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Belgium - Remote