This is AdyenSpeed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
The roleWe are searching for an IT Support Engineer who will use technical skills to support our teams in troubleshooting and solving IT challenges. With a hands-on attitude, you are passionate about helping others and contributing to enhanced productivity of our dynamic workforce.
What you’ll do
- Use technical and soft skills to diagnose and troubleshoot other people’s IT challenges — from set-up and education of new users, to assisting colleagues with questions and optimize software processes.
- Look for new ways to continuously improve our global IT systems and functionalities.
- Solve hard technical problems and automate manual tasks.
Who you are
- You have advanced system and network skills in UNIX based systems like OS X and Linux, plus an interest in DevOps, internal services and IT security awareness.
- You are a flexible team player who is responsible, independent and able to make informed decisions.
- You like to work with Config Management Systems like, Puppet, Ansible, Chef; you have the mindset to automate and avoid repetitive tasks by scripting in Python, Bash.
- You have an understanding of networking and firewalls, and see the benefits of using opensource software.
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!