This is AdyenSpeed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Working student Desktop SupportInterested in learning more about payments and experience what it takes to handle desktop support in a big fintech organisation? We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and self-reliant student to join our desktop support team and work on multiple different projects.
What you will do
- Handle all incoming questions on all laptop; laptop configuration; application; or other hardware related issues.
- Work on maintaining Adyen’s global laptop stock and laptop lifecycle.
- You will be the go-to person for all hardware setup for internal and external events.
- Organise onboarding sessions for all new employees.
- Organise IT trainings for teams and individuals.
Who you are
- You are detail-oriented without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and like to take initiative.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
- You have a relevant (IT-related) study background or a strong ambition to become an engineer.
- You are available at least16 hours a week.
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!