This is AdyenSpeed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Payroll ControllerAdyen is looking for a proactive Payroll Controller who makes sure that colleagues receive their compensation & benefits accurately, efficiently and on-time. The Payroll team works closely with other teams such as Controlling & Accounting; Reporting; Forecasting & Analysis and Human Resources. The team copes with and thrive in a rapidly-changing, diverse and fast-paced environment. Challenges include driving payroll automation projects; building efficient relationships with third party payroll partners; and launching payroll for new countries fast while complying to local regulation.
What you’ll doYou will be responsible for preparation, execution and optimization of wage payouts to our colleagues.
- Deep-dive into complex country- and person-specific cases;
- Perform regional accounting on wages including supporting the Controlling & Accounting team with monthly closing;
- Adyen opens up new local offices regularly. You will define local requirements with payroll partners and HR and set up payroll;
- Analyze aggregated salary data on entity-level and provide insightful commentary to the relevant stakeholders;
- Help driving payroll automation with help of third parties and other systems and teams.
Who you are
- You have strong communication skills and are eager the challenge the status quo;
- You are detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task;
- You are able to occasionally travel to local office locations;
- You have a Master and/or Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting.