This is AdyenSpeed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Operational Support SpecialistThe Operational Support team exists of students and individuals from various study backgrounds and nationalities. The Operational Support team offers first line support to merchants worldwide. The local teams in Amsterdam and Singapore are supporting our merchants 24/7, preferably in the mother language of the merchant (f.e. French, German, Cantonese, Dutch and English). Colleagues from various teams as well as advanced knowledge and communication tools will support you to assist merchants from all over the world via phone and email.
Being on the forefront of Adyen means that you’re not only informing our merchants from a business or technical perspective, but also have the opportunity to get a good understanding of their challenges and needs in order to communicate this internally. You will be encouraged to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business.
Who are you?Adyen’s success depends on qualities outlined in the Adyen Formula – examples of this include valuing teamwork over ego, the ability to communicate effectively and directly, and aid in maintaining our speed. Formula fit is the primary selection criteria for the Operational Support team. Furthermore:
- You have a great sense of responsibility;
- You understand you'll be working with confidential data and will act accordingly;
- You are pro-active. curious and not afraid to speak up;
- You pick up new information easily, take initiative and are socially competent;
- You can speak and write English fluently (any additional languages are a plus);
- You are available at least 16 hours a week (it is possible to work during weekends and Public Holidays) or You are able to work on a contract basis (1 Year)
Ready to meet us?If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!