This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Technical Support EngineerAdyen is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in Singapore, with -4 years of experience to strengthen our growth in South-East Asia. You will operate as a first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe. The cool thing is that you're directly working with the (technical) teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to take payments and further grow their – and our own – business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Product Development.
What you’ll do
- Provide our customers all the help and instruments that they need in order for them to successfully take payments anywhere throughout the world.
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices.
- Support merchant technical personnel, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems and create the best possible merchant experience.
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants’ issues.
- Serving as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
Who you are
- You love to provide technical assistance to merchants and troubleshooting via phone, web-based tools and email.
- You have affinity for or a strong interest in technical processes.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests.
- You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests.
- You are able to or have a keen interest in writing scripts, SQL, PHP, python or Java code.
- You are a self-reliant team player, who takes personal responsibility for tasks and you enjoy working independently.
- You have the ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent relationship skills, culturally aware, adjust your communication style to audiences).