This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Partnerships ManagerOur team in Paris is looking for a commercially focused Partnerships Manager to develop and manage payments partnerships that are instrumental to bringing new customers.
This role is focusing on building partnerships and products with leading third party payment platforms and systems that enable Adyen’s merchants to have access to our global payments capabilities via existing and necessary tools for true global omni-channel commerce.
What you'll do
- Initiate and develop commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen France;
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support Adyen customers and to make it easier for Adyen to win new customers;
- Negotiating commercial partnership models;
- Presenting the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies;
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutionsl;
- Working together with Adyen's global sales force by attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
Who you are
- Direct experience working in Partnerships with at least one of the following: Payment methods, eCommerce, POS;
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce;
- Strong focus on user experience optimisation;
- High energy, Dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record;
- Strong analytical skills. Pragmatic;
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role.