Job Description SummaryThis position will be pivotal in establishing the standards, architecture and adoption strategy for cloud environments. You will work on multiple facets of cloud including architecture, automation, migration and software development.
Roles and ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will:
- Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- Participate in the infrastructure architecture governance model.
- Support design and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, TCO, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Coach and mentor team members
Education QualificationBachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Skilled level expertise in design of cloud solutions to meet business application system qualities
- Experience with design and implementing systems on the Azure and AWS platforms.
- Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction
aligning with business goals
- Understands concepts of software deployments and configurations
- Familiar with automation techniques and tools
- Understands how to adapt applications on cloud computing platforms to drive cloud adoption
- Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of
business priorities and organizational dynamics
- Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals.
- Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits
- Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate
information and feedback
- Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice
- Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation.
- Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives
- Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas.
- Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate