Job Description SummaryIn this newly created role, you will build, lead and deliver the cybersecurity risk assessment commercial program for healthcare delivery organizations with a focus on IoMT & IOT - globally. This role is part of a growing team that provides cybersecurity services for healthcare organizations.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.
- Own framework, assessment procedures, assessment project management, detailed reviews of customers procedures, interviewing key personnel, inspection of system settings/configurations, technical measurements, risk prioritization, deep analysis of IoMT & IOT devices within the environment and generation of reports with action plans.
- Assist in the sale of the service and customer success post delivery of the service
- Survey the healthcare organizations threat surface and define scope of the assessment
- Assess procedures and controls related to an assessment standard
- Oversee data gathering including on site interviews, policy and governance document reviews, technical data analysis etc.
- Create threat model-based risk assessments
- Develop and maintain assessment procedures which address global variations in healthcare structures and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare Informatics, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Expert in conducting security /privacy risk assessments against industry standards & regulations included but not limited to NIST CSF, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and/or HITRUST
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in healthcare in the areas of cybersecurity, information technology and/or clinical engineering
- Experience in consulting roles addressing healthcare delivery organizations
- Willing to travel up to 50% (global travel up to 10%)
- Cybersecurity certification: CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, GCIH etc. Experience with IT network management
- Experience with medical devices, especially diagnostic imaging & PACS preferred
- Experience in sales or service
- Demonstrated strong working relationships with hospital IT and security professionals
Additional InformationGE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No