Are you a skilled developer and do you want to bring your knowledge and expertice into the LEGO Group to develop and maintain robots and automation solutions towards the Business?
Join our team!
- In cooperation with team colleagues, product owners
and business partners, provide IT solutions with focus on business process automation
- Design, deploy and run resilient and secure robots in our RPA application
- Work with machine learning and other automation methods to increase our automation coverage on business processes.]
- You and your team have end to end responsibility for all solutions delivered, securing development, test and deploy our automation solutions, and a stable and smooth operations.
- Help building competences among the team around RPA and other automation methods
- Define and communicate solution architecture(s) including documentation in words and drawings
- Be an active part of an agile team, deciding what features to build and design and implement them.
Play your part in our team succeedingDeliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Functions area. The organization consists of a number of teams (PLM, HR, Payroll, Automation, Finance, Indirect Procurement, Order Capture and -execution), each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The Automation Software engineer is a part of our Automation product team with responsibility for the overall governance and development of best practice and guidelines around RPA and other automation methods across the LEGO Group.
As a developer in the Automation team you will develop and maintain robots and automation solutions towards the Business. The automation product team is a virtual organization, combining resources from various Business areas and IT!
For our team, we are looking for a candidate who has experience in developing and operating RPA solutions, preferable with Blue Prism and with a strong desire to go deep in the automation journey with machine learning and other methods. She or he is passionate about the opportunity to further develop her/his skills on the artificial intelligence area. You will be part of a team, where we prioritize good relations and collaboration both in the team and with our partners.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or alike
- 2+ years of experience with developing process automation solutions, preferable with Blue Prism
- Experience with implementing RPA solutions
- Good understanding of programming languages, including coding skills (Python, C# preferable)
- Knowledge about system integration and APIs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, in order to analyse the processes and make them suitable for automation
- DevOps: end-to-end thinking, with strong ownership towards the features and services the team delivers
- Ability to think creatively about how to solve problems and find solutions, even when time pressured and outside your normal knowledge zone.
- Great stakeholder management and customer focus
- Practical experience with machine learning or other artificial Intelligence skills
- Experience working with cloud providers, especially AWS
- English, Level 13
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“Be a key player in a great international team of passionate colleagues working closely together to deliver excellent solutions directly to end users. A great environment in one of the most successful toy companies in the world, using the newest Digital Technologies, that enables you to grow as an individual while we also grow together as a team.”