If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
Do you want to start your career in one of the very best performing companies in the Transport and Logistics industry in the world? Then join us at DSV Panalpina, in our beautiful building of headquarter in Hedehusene, Denmark. We are looking for a Student Assistant to support us approx. 15 hours per week (2 days per week).
You will be a member of the RITS Central support Team in Global IT reporting to our Head of Innovation, where you will work with different stakeholders within IT. Your main role will be assisting the team with various tasks for example ensuring our data quality, create documentations & guides including mapping processes and governance.
During your workday, you will cover:
Process & Documentation
- Map RITS processes in Visio and similar tools
- Create Governance documentation
- Create user guides and training material for new implementations
- Assist in scheduled reports (Power BI)
- Create reporting and bring in ideas for new
- Collect data for reporting (Excel/Power BI/Clarity/Azure)
Ensure data quality
- Clean up data in databases and reports
- Align different data sources to ensure high quality
- Coordinate cross regions
- Participate in meetings and present reports or documentation
- Communication on different organizational level
- Assist in communication material
- Assist in various projects
Join us if you are:
- Structured and organized
- Have an analytic mindset
- Not afraid of taking initiative and ownership
- Know how to work both in a team and independently
- Ready for change in dynamic environment
- A good communicator
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office Package (Especially Excel)
- Knowing Power App (Advantage)
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We process applications on a running basis. In case you have questions or want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Jakob Heegaard, Head of RITS Innovation +45 53 36 22 06.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com