In this role, you have the opportunity todevelop medium term policy for sub discipline and processes, results into a vision/roadmap.
You are responsible for
- Providing meaningful and accurate reports to support the business globally.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the HR system and identifying trends.
- Seeking new and innovative ways to improve the HR Information Systems to capture key HR data.
- Ability to articulate complex HR data and build strong business cases.
- Manage process related best practice identification and implementation.
- Translate the strategy in respective area of expertise into processes and ways of working.
- Provides support/guidance in resolution of problems, reviews change requests, implementation of changes, ensures proper performance of used systems and interfaces.
- Setting-up, managing and applying continuous improvements in the dedicated domain.
- Ensuring global process integration.
- Managing all HR Solutions Projects
- Managing Global HR reporting and Data Quality across solution domains
You are a part ofAn organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking..
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong expertise in HR processes
- Experience in project management is needed
- Strong expert and independent change leader
- Demonstrates strong impact and influence on large teams and key stakeholders
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Istanbul