Job Description:Essential Job Functions
Primary and Mandatory Skill sets:AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
AWS Cloud Formation Templates
Good to Have:CI & CD orchestration tools, Configuration Management Tools (Ansible, Chef & Puppet), AKS/GKE
- Overall Experience ~5 to 8 years
- Minimum 3 years of Relevant Experience in DevSecOps.
- Must have experience on creating docker containers with various technologies.
- Must have experience on CI/CD pipeline with AWS DevOps
- Implement best practices on Kubernetes in AWS environment.
- Implement security best practices for microservices using DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and Agile practices.
- Good knowledge in container Docker, K8s.
- Hands-on Experience in agile project execution.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Good verbal and written communication. Client communication (written/spoken) to understand and clarify requirements.
- Ability to logically analyse the requirements
- The holistic understanding of DevSecOps Principle and Practices
- Good understanding on Cloud native offerings and services
- Security aspects of application and infrastructure
- Good understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Experienced with application modernization and Containerization
- All-round skills in using DevSecOps various tools in planning, development, integration, testing, release management
- Should have decent understanding of Infra planning based the tools used to build DevSecOps platform/framework
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas
- Experience working with one or more structured programming languages
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Basic analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems
- Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Basic communication skills to provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to integrate hardware and software systems
- Office environment