Job Description:DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit .
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Provide software service, post- sales or service delivery support and solve applications problems for remote or local accounts, on standard and specialized systems.
- Provide direct post-sales systems technical support to end users and company Authorized Service Providers.
- Solve technical problems on an assigned hardware and software platforms.
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 2-4 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 1-2 years relevant working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems and software.
- Basic skills in project management.
- Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop Customer relationships.
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic networking, O/S, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of general/technical aspects of the onsite system repair job.
- Intermediate English: reading and writing.