Job Description:Essential Job Functions
- Analyzes existing systems and defines, designs and develops new system requirements.
- Determines system specifications, input/output process and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Designs, installs and/or modifies operating systems, utility software and/or database to meet business unit/client's needs. Analyzes, designs, acquires and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems.
- Provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in the design, development, troubleshooting and analysis of software programs that operate successfully with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in the maintenance of program libraries and manuals based on customer needs.
- Provides hands-on first level support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in information system design, software engineering, or operating systems programming
- Experience working with computer hardware
- Experience working with Windows based computer systems and components
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with system design principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment