Job Description:DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
We are looking for a new Application Support Analyst to join our Level 2/3 Support team within our Delivery Centre in Adelaide. There are development opportunities available as part of the role.
As an Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing application support services to our clients, including investigation and resolution of issues and service requests. This will also include liaison with Third Party vendors for Level 3 support in some areas.
You will be an outgoing, ambitious individual with excellent people skills and a desire to learn, solve problems and grow on the job. Most importantly, you will be an enthusiastic and reliable team player who will roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Key Responsibilities include
- Undertake provision of application maintenance and support services
- Identify, investigate, prioritise and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Perform deployments of application code and configuration across environments
- Perform post verification testing following changes in environments
- Update support documentation to keep information current and ensure appropriate processes are followed
- Relevant tertiary qualification, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Experience delivering software support services
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with technologies MS .NET Framework and MS SQL will be required.
- SQL Server/T-SQL
- ITIL Incident/Change/Problem management skills (Application Support/communication skills)
- Participation in 24x7 On-call Roster
- NV1 Federal Clearance (or eligible to obtain)
- Victorian Police Clearance (or eligible to obtain)
This is a great opportunity to join DXC and take your career to the next level.
Australian citizenship is a requirement for this role.