Job Description:Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the deliverables of functional team to meet engagement objectives and budget
- Be a hands on application expert and prepare / review project deliverables (e.g. benefits realization strategy, to-be functional requirements, enterprise structure, business process master list (BPML), business process design document, to-be functional design, baseline configurations (IMG), process maps, control matrices, testing scenarios, user acceptance tests, business process procedures) to ensure they meet project objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture
- Estimate total effort for the application team within the area of expertise
- Be able to write proposals and contribute to pursuit effort. Be able to present himself during the pursuit of new business e.g. during Orals.
- Lead design workshops with the client.
- Contribute to knowledge base of the SAP Practice
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation consultant in the SAP PM module
- At least 1 S/4HANA end to end implementation experience and at least three E2E SAP ECC projects implementation experience
- Experience designing and improving business process and controls with deep business process re-engineering experience
- Must know processes and configurations in the areas of PM (Plant Maintenance) and its integration with MM, PP, PS, QM and FI/CO
- Knowledge of some of the additional modules like MM, PP, PS and QM will be preferred
- Must have experience in writing functional specifications for WRICEF
- S/4 HANA PM Certification preferred
- Must have experience with SAP S/4HANA System Conversion and Fiori apps
- Business and IT experience with experience in implementing and operating SAP applications
- Thorough understanding of the multiple SAP modules and the ability to research & apply business best practices
- Demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executives
- Experience and knowledge of Activate Methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivating and be able to plan your own work.
Education and or Training
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
- Primarily Remote but require travel to client site after COVID situation improves.
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability (physical or mental), protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. .
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via . Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.