- Experience with statistical packages or programming languages (e.g., R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, Python etc.).
- Experience working with product managers or senior leadership to articulate, refine, and prioritize product questions, pull data from datasets (i.e., SQL).
- Experience using statistics to arrive at an answer, and translating analysis results into product recommendations.
- Experience with business intelligence and analytics tools (e.g., data pipelines and dashboards, Colab, SQL, Data Studio)
- Proficient in logging infrastructure and data pipelines and tooling at Google, including RASTA, Roboslicer, SQL pipelines, and logging.
- Specialization in one or more areas of statistical or ML modeling, experimentation or survey design, building and reading from logs-based pipelines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and product
- Attention to analytical rigor and scale (e.g. peer reviews, version-controled analysis artifacts)
About the job
Help serve Google's worldwide user base of more than a billion people. Product Analysts provide quantitative support, market understanding and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization. As a data-loving member of the team, you serve as an analytics expert for your partners, using numbers to help them make better decisions. You will weave stories with meaningful insight from data. You'll make critical recommendations for your fellow Googlers in Engineering and Product Management. You relish tallying up the numbers one minute and communicating your findings to a team leader the next.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Support user journeys across text interactions, translate, and education and your insights should scale to other verticals.
- Measure and find growth headroom for end-to-end successful and retentive journeys in Lens.
- Work across a suite of projects, including metric design and iteration, human evaluation, live experiment setup and analysis, journey health and retention research and prioritization, and metric reporting.
- Build and deliver the research roadmap that helps us grow user success in Lens through analytics.
Map DataMap data ©2021
Map data ©2021
Map data ©2021
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing .
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.