VIDEO&ANIMATION DESIGNER FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN CENTRE
Are you passionate about video editing and animation? Are you interested in creating stories through motion graphics? Do you know how to add value to the message using visual communication? Join our Graphic Design team in Vilnius and let’s design the future!
JOIN OUR GRAPHIC DESIGN CENTER IN VILNIUSGraphic Design Centre is part of a global People & Communication team and delivers visual solutions and layouts for branding, communication and sales materials to COWI group companies globally. The portfolio of products developed by Graphic Design Centre varies from small daily assistance with presentations and technical layouts to creative concept development, campaigns etc. Graphic Design Centre is providing services within print design (brochures, leaflets, posters, exhibition stands, material for events etc.) and digital design (web, video editing, animation, infographics etc.). We are expanding the team and looking for a Video&Animation Designer to join the COWI's Graphic Design Centre in Vilnius.
DESIGN THE FUTURE WITH A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTSIn this position, you will be primarily responsible for development of video, animation and interactive media products. You will be able to contribute to the stories we create about our company, services and people. You will also be involved in creating other marketing products (e.g. layouts, banners, presentation for events etc.) upon need.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Do technical or creative video editing
- Produce animated content from creative concept, storyboarding to final implementation
- Design and develop illustrations, icons, infographics etc.
- Develop visual solutions following our Corporate Visual Identity
- Produce some printed or digital marketing and communication materials (e.g. brochures, ads, leaflets, posters etc.)
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global assignments.
COWI is not only great because of your possibility to grow but we as well offer:
- Help and tools for personal and professional development.
- Work environment in friendly, supportive, and highly professional international team of colleagues.
- Health insurance after probation period
- Flexible working schedule (possibility to work from home)
- 1 extra day off after birthday
Salary for this position is from 1400 EUR to 2200 EUR before taxes. We believe in your professional capability therefore the final offer will be based on your competencies and experience.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be a team player with a positive attitude and willing to go an extra mile. You have a good eye on details and an eye for good modern design solutions. You are a curious person, eager to learn and explore new possibilities and you tackle challenges with service-minded attitude.
- Have at least 2 years of experience within video and animation design
- Have strong skills within visual communication, storyboarding and able to deliver the message through minimalistic design
- Are proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite and you master After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have basic knowledge in InDesign or are willing to learn it
- Have experience of working within a framework of Corporate Visual Identity
- Are proficient in English for daily communication both orally and in written