Who We AreBoston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
BCG has a long history of driving growth by embracing innovation and new ways of thinking. Through DigitalBCG, we bring together a diverse mix of consultants and digital specialists to ensure that we are supporting our clients throughout their digital transformation journeys. We work with our clients to fully understand the impact of digital on their business and set priorities that will transform their vision into value. Whether it be developing new technologies to support their core business, making better use of their data, or pursuing entirely new sources of revenue, our aim is to achieve radical improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed. We are innovating how our clients are using artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, internet of things, personalization, blockchain technologies, and more to gain competitive advantage.
DigitalBCG encompasses a broad set of data, digital, and technology capabilities from BCG consulting teams and practices, along with our business units such as BCG Digital Ventures, BCG Platinion, and BCG GAMMA.
What You'll DoOur Consultants in Personalization & Digital Marketing provide deep expertise and insights to our clients and help bridge the gap to meet future customer demands. You will significantly contribute to the development of our digital expertise. You will work on all aspects of Personalization & Digital Marketing topics including for example:
- Digital strategy and new business models
- E-commerce or marketplace performances
- Organization and transformation around digital and customer experience activities
- Design innovative digital media / CRM campaigns with clients / agencies from end-to-end (creatives, audiences, tools set-up, live optimization, A/B tests..)
- Redefine overall sales & marketing performance measurement framework (short-term vs long-term, online & offline channels,..) & associated KPIs with CAC40 CMO
- Re-schuffle digital marketing strategy to meet sales requirements with main clients and partners stakeholders (agencies, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Adobe…)
- Gain fast understanding on high-level top marketing issues & unparalleled senior management exposure
- Frequent interactions & challenges with agencies, tech partners ensure BCG’s truly agnostic point of view + update on market / product trends
You will manage or contribute to ambitious projects for major actors across industries and geographies. The majority of your time will be spent leading and developing BCG project teams, solving key sales related issues for our clients.
Collaborating on a daily basis with BCG partners and teams, you will be in contact with clients on executive level, and will combine deep expertise with superior strategic thinking and help our clients to develop tailored state of the art Personalization & Digital Marketing approaches. You will also dedicate time to further develop our topic knowledge, contribute to business development initiatives and keep reinforcing your expertise on several dimensions, including:
- E-commerce & marketplaces: Delivering high performances on line with the appropriate strategy, analytics, user experience actions, digital investments & technologies …
- Demand Sensing: Generating sales opportunities proactively by leveraging predictive analytics (e.g., IoT)
- eEnabled Sales Force: Equipping sales force with the right digital tools to enhance their performance
- Data-driven Inside Sales: Maximizing the effectiveness of the omnichannel strategy based on data and system integration
- Customer Journey Management: design of value driven customer journeys, focusing on the sales strategy on a customer-centric sales approach
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)We’re looking for exceptional talent from consulting or industry to join us. You would typically have:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in E-commerce and/or End to End Customer Journey related activities (e.g. e commerce and UX performance management, data-driven sales, customer success management), past consulting experience is a plus
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- A proven project and people leader with exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence
- Highly self-driven, well-structured yet flexible, able to think strategically / end-to-end
- Willingness to travel internationally and to work remotely on client sites
- Analytical and structured with excellent problem solving skills (hypothesis-driven approach etc.)
- Solid business acumen and commercial capabilities
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Strong academics from a top-tier institution
Who You'll Work With
Our consultants within DigitalBCG are an integral part of BCG's core consulting team; you will work side-by-side with all practice areas to create value & competitive advantage for our clients. Your team will include senior BCG leadership, teams of BCG Consultants, and both junior and senior client leaders working collaboratively to drive the transformation, and shared services/control functions. You will roll up your sleeves with clients to work through both macro and day-to-day problem solving in an agile fashion and often times, you will also work side-by-side with agile coaches in an apprenticeship model to help our clients develop their internal agile coaching workforce.
TO JOIN US
All candidates must complete an online application to be considered.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. for more information on E-Verify.