Location: Aalborg, DK
Company: Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. We provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that meet every day the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries. With more than 23,000 employees, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
As an integrated part of Tetra Pak, Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S supplies equipment and complete solutions within the ice cream and dairy, beverage & food industry.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S is a production and product development center with two sites: a business unit within ice cream located in Aarhus and a business unit within mixing technology located in Aalborg. The production site in Aarhus produces and supplies complete solutions and materials for producing ice cream products. The site employs approx. 200 employees.
Our site in Aalborg is a knowledge center for mixing technology and production solutions, providing improved results and reduced operating costs through high precision in the mixing process. More details of our products are available on our webpage. Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg was established in 1989 and has been a part of Tetra Pak since 2009. We employ approx. 70 employees and have an ambitious growth strategy supported by a high-performance culture. We believe in freedom with responsibility where we take care of each other as well as our surroundings.
Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career?
Would you like to be part of a growing business and coordinate multiple activities of a team with dedicated colleagues?
Within the Projects & Engineering department we are now looking for a Team Lead
The position will be based in Aalborg and requires up to 10% of travelling.
Key Responsibilities of the job:
• Lead and manage daily activities related to Order Handling for price-book mixers (standard products)
• Work together with your team to fulfil customer expectations
• Drive efficient Order Handling and process improvements to reduce Lead Time and ensuring “Right First Time”
• Take on the Technical Product Ownership for price-book Mixers and deliver product support to customers
• Manage internal and external stakeholders e.g. Sales, Product Management and Customers
Language and Education:
To be a successful candidate you should have a Technical background e.g. Technical Designer or Mechanical Engineer. You are fluent both in written and spoken (Danish and English).
Professional Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in a technical environment including customer facing responsibility
• Team Lead or Leadership experience
• Experience with Order handling processes is a plus
• Excellent IT skills and is an advanced user of MS Excel
• Knowledge of CAD systems and technical drawings
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus
• Knowledge of WCM or Lean is a plus
• Analytic and structured personality with strong customer focus
• Demonstrate leadership skills
• Disciplined, involving, supportive and motivating
• Excellent communication skills
• Change management skills
• Ability to build strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer:
At Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S your skills, your commitment and your ambitions help us to prepare for the future. In return, we offer you the opportunity to work with talented colleagues in an organization where you will be able to develop both the business as well as yourself.
We offer a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal development.
If doing so, you gain excellent career opportunities both for posts abroad and with other segments of our business.
If we have raised your interest, please submit you application online in English as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.