Your challengeIn this exciting position with growth opportunity, you will be responsibel for all integrated supply chain and industrial operations activities related to the Multi-Modality (MMO) site within the Systems Manufacturing Organization. In addition, the MMO leader is responsible for the entire Site, as Site Leader.You will lead the factory into the new opportunities coming up by making Philips Best a shared factory, leading the way in Industry 4.0 including digitalization of the end to end Supply Chain.
- Leads the Operational performance of the site operations (900+ employees) ensuring key performance metrics are identified and successfully managed and met.
- Leads all Operational activities, related processes and staff in the development and execution of a high-performing operational team;
- Understands the key market needs of the business and ensures the design and execution of the Supply Chain/Operations meets these needs.
- Develops programs, projects, goals and metrics for the Operations organization leading to the appropriate level of operational performance, Inventory Optimization; Indirect effectiveness & efficiency; Assurance of Supply improvements ultimately reducing number of supply issues to the market
- Identify areas of collaboration with broader DI/ IGT systems Supply Chain organization, work closely to maximize leverage and improve business results;
- Works closely with the Systems Manufacturing leadership team to fully and successfully incorporate the industrial operations into DI/ IGT systems strategic roadmap.
- Identifies processes, systems and ways of working to increase the leverage of this facility
- Support central team on defining Core/ Non-Core / AME strategy: Roadmap/AME
- Prepares multi-year industrial operation and investment plans which are aligned to the corresponding NPI (new product introduction) R&D programs.
- Establishes strong working relationship with operations colleagues. Influences policy and direction as part of the Operations leadership team.
- Executes on plans to continuously address and reduce costs, drives continuous productivity improvements, thus resulting in delivering Operations Productivity Savings.
- Ensures timely delivery of high-quality products to DI/ IGT systems key markets.
- Maintain commitment to environmental, quality and medical compliance regulations; Safety TRCR
- Supervises, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient industrial operations
- Build capabilities on Philips Excellence Practices: Awareness and Lean Foundation; Lean Deployment Maturity
- Ensures a “low-cost, high quality” mentality is considered in all Supply Chain/Operations activities;
- External Audit findings Zero Observations; Improve CAPAs closed on time; Improve Cost of non-quality
Your teamIn Best you will lead a multi-functional management team including production Controls & Logistics Leader, Operations Leader Components, Repair & Refurbishment, Operations Leader IGTS, Operations Leader MR, Manufacturing Engineering Leader, and Lean Champion. You will be part of the global Health Systems Delivery Model ISC management team. You will be reporting into the Head of Systems Manufacturing
We are looking forTo be successful in this challenging environment you bring:
- Strong Leadership of and inspiration for direct reports as well as the broader organization.
- Capable to drive deep culture change, track record of transformation and change management in the manufacturing environment
- More than 15 years’ experience in industrial/ manufacturing engineering leading role, of which at least 5 year as Plant Manager.
- Experience in leading a production team(s) and building a network of support from functional areas for successful and timely execution of customer needs.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills on all levels of a corporate organization.
- Combination of the ability to think strategically with managing detail. Apply breadth of thinking and observation of environment and others. Use the “Go and See” approach when making decisions or taking action on root cause.
- A strong vision on how new technologies, industry 4.0 and digitalization can help in building the factory of the future.
- A good understanding of mass produced consumer goods.
- Expertise and practical hands-on experience with Lean tools. You understand what it takes to create a lean culture to increase productivity through elimination of waste.
- Winning mentality and persuasion skills.
- Courage, authenticity and learning agility.
- English language skills, fluent Dutch is a plus.
In return, we offer youA challenging role, working for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people's lives all over the world. Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our growing organization, developing new technologies. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to develop your career. Join our team as we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which build your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
# LI-EU Best