I n this role, you have the opportunity
Managing the deployment and embedding of new, critical capabilities brought by the business transformation portfolio of programs in line with Market, Business Groups or Function’s needs. Can maintain Continuous Improvement methodology and tools on one or more specific areas. Can decide and arrange specific Train the Trainer Sessions Can calibrate, assess and coach the organization in determining CI Maturity.
You are responsible for
- Design, develop, and implement the lean improvement roadmap for your area of responsibility, linked to the business and strategic priorities.
- Support the business in resolving issues, using the known lean and 6S tools and the CI methodology, Kaizen events and 6S projects as a way to improve Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory within your assigned geography / business perimeter.
- Ensure your kaizen events – 6S projects are properly planned, executed and sustained.
- Asses key business metrics and situations from a “Site Leader's” point of view and engage with the Management Team and middle managers helping them identifying opportunities where lean, 6S and CI tools can be used to improve such metrics and situations.
- Creates VSM's that will result in World-Class Lean Implementation using creativity and lean expertise. Identify and lead (where applicable) Kaizen(s) needed to reach vision.
- Drive continuous improvement & change management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills, knowledge, and experience
- Degree in Business or Engineering required; Master's Degree preferred
- Deep experience of business process improvement;
- Sales and Marketing experience is desired or previous position in Supply Chain operations
- Able to trigger, plan, execute and sustain a kaizen event with world class results
- Able to work at every level of the organization, from Team Members to Executives.
- Understand a P&L to drive performance and business impact
In return, we offer youA meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
You are part of:Philips' Business Transformation team, focusing on activities in Brazil and supporting the entire team in Latin America. In this position, you will report to BT Leader LATAM.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
“Philips is a company that offers equal opportunities. All qualified candidates will be considered, regardless of their reason, color, religion, age, sex (including embarazo), sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability or marital status".