Do you have the motivation to be a Category Manager at a Scandinavian production company?
Nilfisk is a leading global player within the professional cleaning industry. Nilfisk is on a strategic journey from a product-oriented manufacturing company to an organization maximizing our customers businesses. We want to revolutionize the cleaning industry with the use of high-end innovative, digital solutions – from unmanned cleaning robots to new ways of analyzing and handling data.
We offer the opportunity to join Nilfisk as our new Category Manager responsible for Hardware and Packaging, where you will manage the negotiating and designing of supplier contracts in our Hardware and Packaging category. You will be the driver of defining future supplier concepts in our global organization, work across cultures, and influence future sourcing strategies in your categories.
This is a fixed term position for maternity cover, approximately until end of December, 2022.
You will be part of the international Global Procurement team reporting to the Senior Category Manager. You will be based in Szigetszentmiklós or Nagykanizsa.
Your key areas of responsibility include:
- The Procurement Category Manager has an overall responsibility to create, maintain, and improve inbound supply chains for Production Companies and Distribution centers.
- Continuously monitor and develop Quality, Delivery, and Cost performance of the supply base combined with best in industry financials (Working Capital, Payment terms, Inventory values).
- Cover the spend with written agreements.
- Develop medium-long term Category Strategies to best support Nilfisk Strategies. Proactively search for new technology solutions and share & discuss them with R&D and Product Management.
- Build and maintain a strong Pipeline which includes Negotiation, Resourcing, Optimisation and Valve elements.
- The Category Manager and Procurement Project Manager is working in close daily cooperation to execute the Pipeline in which the CM is responsible for the Negotiation/Optimisation (mainly commercial) execution meanhwile the PM of the Resourcing/VAVE (more technology involved) project execution.
Self-driven Category Manager in Hardware and Packaging
You hold a Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or similar. You have several years of relevant experience in Hardware and/or Packaging categories. You speak and write fluent Hungarian and English at a high level and you have great analytical skills and master Excel at a high level.
Furthermore, you have excellent skills in communication and stakeholder management on all levels, coupled with solid change management capability and strong negotiation skills. It is important that you can embrace change, enjoy an agile environment and have a continuous improvement mindset. You have great business acumen and with the ability to prioritize to maximize value for the business. You are a self-driven executor, energic and appreciate working with other great colleagues.
Let’s create a cleaner future together
Clean is changing. Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development, and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?