- Experience in business development or sales roles within the technology industry.
- Experience in working with enterprise customers in the Life-Science industry.
- Experience in engaging with customers with strategic outreach cadences.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Track record in working with partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level relationships with CIO, CMO, CEO, CFO executives.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Working fluency in French.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you will inspire the leading Life-Science enterprise businesses to work smarter with Google Cloud in fields such as Workspace, Data Analytics and IT infrastructure. You'll advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Google Cloud Key Accounts Business Development Representative, you will play a key role in the Sales Organization. In collaboration with your assigned sales team, you will identify, qualify, and nurture customer opportunities. The primary objective of the role is to identify and build a high quality targeted pipeline for our Field sellers so that they can ultimately meet or exceed their sales targets and expand the product portfolio within their accounts. The role entails gaining a deep understanding of how our solutions solve problems related to digital transformation for our customers and provides a strong career path to field direct sales roles.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers, and utilize established relationships to help Google grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google partners - all to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle and deliver on quarterly metrics.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing .
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.