IT Solution Architect – Data & Analytics
Location: Poland – Warsaw – Prosta 20Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are currently looking for IT Solution Architect to join our Data & Analytics team in Warsaw. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and driving architecture for set of systems and solutions for specific business domain, using various Azure components & tools. You will collaborate with rest of DevOps team in D&A, designing and coding those solutions.
- Build data & analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure – architect and design technical solutions to obtain, process, store and provide insights based on the processed data
- Define solution architecture principles in a given domain and ensure those are followed in the design of new solutions or changes.
- Build and maintain in-depth expertise of how physical data model translates to business processes and insights in the domain
- Suggest and implement architecture improvements; influence capability roadmap and contribute to capability portfolio choices
- Influence the future of these new technologies and the ways in which P&G uses them
- Have a possibility to work with multifunctional and multinational teams within and outside of P&G
- Stay on top of industry trends and standards, as well as internal P&G and D&A recommendations
- Practical and hands on experience in implementing projects & solutions using Microsoft Azure stack
- Previous experience in designing solution architecture and / or leading big architecture projects
- Demonstrated mastery in applied Cloud technologies, MS Azure technologies etc.
- Understanding of Analytics, Data Modeling, and Data Provisioning (acquisition, transformation and sharing).
- Experience writing clean, effective code
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
Nice to Have:
- Have working knowledge in programming languages such as Python, Java, SQL
- Experience with SCRUM and DevOps methodologies
- Use of Power BI, CI/CD tools etc.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & training
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc).
Who we are:P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland Job Type: Full time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: R000003321