Plant Technician Manufacturing
OverviewAre you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly. Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills.We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise. Meaningful work on Day 1 We do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations and influencing business-related problems. We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Be part of a challenging, dynamic respectful work
- Competitive salary and benefits program
Your teamThis role reports to Line Leader & will be based in P&G Karawang, West Java, Indonesia.
Responsibilities of the rolePlant Technician responsibilities includes:
- Participating in business improvement/loss elimination projects
- Being responsible for a zone ownership area by operating, maintaining, and improving the zone to deliver performance targets
- Troubleshooting process and equipment problems
- Maintaining safety, quality, and internal control standards
- Executing preventive and predictive maintenance procedures
- Developing and executing a personal action plan
- Following and using process directions, operational control strategies and Current Best Approaches (CBA's)
Role RequirementsWe believe you will be an excellent fit here, if you are:
- Diploma Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Conversion Engineering, Computer & Information Engineering, Chemical Analyst, and Microbiology
- Background: Fresh Graduate or 1-year experience in manufacturing industries
- Good English in writing, reading and speaking skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work in rotating shift schedule and in Karawang Industrial Area
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Karawang, West Java, Indonesia Job Type: Full time Job categories: Manufacturing Req No: R000002597