Join a global leader as we embark on an industry-defining transformation that is already revolutionizing trade. You’ll play a vital part in our success, opening new doors to our customers of the future and taking care of the growth together with some of our most beloved customers and building the experience to advance your career.
We’re on a landmark journey to simplify global trade. It brings the chance to have a major impact on the world economy, but also, on your career development. With significant personal responsibility, you’ll improve your industry knowledge and build the communication and commercial skills that are highly valued in customer-facing roles – quite possibly at a pace that will surprise you.
Energizing and pioneering, this is also an environment that keeps you motivated. You’ll be joining a genuinely diverse, talented team that’s passionate about being there for customers, and for each other. And thanks to our global scale, you’ll be having the opportunity to develop a wide and well-nurtured professional network. The many other highlights include industry-leading talent development initiatives and competitive benefits.
- Manages assigned customers and budget base and builds owned portfolio; pursues and secures business in line with the business objectives
- Probes and identifies customer needs and provides solutions
- Builds a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base
- Communicates significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts
- Researches and understands the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers
- Researches and analyses competitive and industry trends
- Ensures customer relationship management tools are updated on time and are of excellent quality
- Is typically responsible for medium impact customers to the business in any size cluster
We’re looking for:
- Commercial flair combined with natural initiative and curiosity. Always open to learn!
- Customer centric attitude
- Willingness to generate a positive impact on business but also both with customers and colleagues
- Passion and energy mixed with high professional standards. We live our values!
- The ability to thrive with a variety of tasks and understand the big picture, even when things get busy.
- Empathy and the ability to turn customer needs into business opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – essential for collaborating with colleagues and customers.
- Exceptional planning and structuring of work.
- Good experience of customer facing role(s).
- Based in Barcelona or Valencia.
- Previous experience on a position of Sales rep or Business Development Manager (3PL terminology for sales)
- Industry experience: +10 years in logistics operations – Multinational 3PL / Forwarder or Logistics department within industrial Multinational Companies – experience in multiple roles and companies is a plus
- Sales / commercial experience: +5 years
- Valuable industry network is a plus
- Track record in new business generation focused on L&S – contract logistics (W&D, SCM, 4PL) and forwarding (ocean, airfreight, CHB, intermodal)
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic but highly structured environment with strong competencies in
- English proficiency
- IT proficiency in enterprise systems (ERP, TMS, WMS, etc.), Microsoft Office package, CRM, SCM tools and Tableau a plus
- Consultative & solution selling
- Stakeholder management
- Effective teamwork